Pages

December 28, 2008

Honest Scrap


My blogging buddy Kim Kasch has tagged me with one of those crazy meme things. Sigh. Have been reveling in winter break to blog much, so this was a good poke to get me back at it.

Apparently I am to tell you 10 "honest" things about myself, as if you cared, and pass it on.

1. I'm watching Surf's Up with my daughter and parents as I write this.

2. Tried Samuel Adams' Cream Stout this evening--thick and yummy.

3. My lovely bride has been working on lesson plans all day and just gave me a stack of them to edit. Not only did I not find any mistakes, I found them jaw-droppingly amazing. I am no where near as creative. She so totally rocks.

4. When I gave my 5-yr-old daughter a bath earlier we played one of her favorite games, "Inside-Outside-Faceitis." A wonderfully goofy friend invented it. She has a rubber frog as a tub toy. You can bend back its rubbery "lips" and make muffled noises until she pours "medicine" on it and the lips snap back into shape. Weird, I know.

5. I have a link up at the most recent Carnival of the Elitist Bastards. Check it out. Always a treat from some of the best and most thoughtful bloggers out there.

6. At this moment I have no idea how I'll get to ten. You people should send questions.

7. I really dig the music in this movie.

8. I've never surfed. I love watching it but know I would suck at it. Tried windsurfing once and it was fun, but never really got the hang of it. Ninjas are better on land.

9. Ok, movies over and I've read her stories and tucked her in. We read Leonardo the Terrible Monster; The Little Mouse, the Red Ripe Strawberry, and the Big Hungry Bear; and Hooray for Fish!

10. I got a MacBook today! I'm so incredibly psyched to go play with it. It's niiiice. Perfect tool for a ninja.

Ok, now I pass this on to YOU. Can't wait to hear all your secrets.