Pages

January 29, 2010

CARE Update

I'm taking the CARE logo off the sidebar, but there's obviously still work to be done in Haiti. There will be for the foreseeable future. That's one on the reasons I chose CARE. They will be there fighting poverty long after the eyes of the world have moved on to other issues in other parts of the world.

My Lovely Bride ran the collection drive at her school and has raised nearly three thousand dollars for Haiti. We're not doing too shabby at my school either, but nothing like that!

Money for Haiti is no longer the immediate problem. Now it's a matter of international and local will and continued rebuilding and support. I hope this time Haiti can not only recover, but overcome. Remember, this is more a crisis of poverty than anything else and be sure to continue to make your donations unrestricted. Thanks.