Pages

February 28, 2011

He's At It Again

I mentioned this guy a couple of years ago and lo and behold he's up to his usual shenanigans again.  What a creep.

If you live in Gwinnett County, GA, feel free to share this info with your friends.


MICHAEL ALLEN BUCKNER
5014 SWINDON CRT
LILBURN GA 30047
(770) 923-9970
VIOLATION OF PROBATION
THEFT BY DECEPTION

Just got this email from another teacher:

"This morning, a man (caucasion, blonde, 40ish, well dressed) knocked on our door at 7:15 AM.  I live off Garner Rd , Mt Park area of Lilburn.  His story was that his son is sick with asthma and he needed money to buy his medicine because he left his wallet at church yesterday.  I did not give him money, and he drove off very quickly when my husband pulled up in our driveway after taking our son to school.  After I told my husband the story, he drove off looking for him and found him in the neighborhood behind us, and he was approaching someone else's door.  My husband pulled in behind him  and wrote his tag number down.  The man rushed toward my husband very nervously asking what he was doing, and my husband let him know that he would be calling the police and reporting his suspicious behavior.  He told my husband he was just looking for gas money and he rushed off in his car.
 
My husband did call the police.  He was driving a late model (less than 5 years old) dark blue, Jeep Cherokee 4x4 with a dealer tag.  
 
This man looks very familiar.  I feel certain he is the same man that was referenced in an email a couple of years ago that had been arrested for this type behavior on a number of occasions, usually approaching young children and moms out in their yards in the afternoon.  I don’t mind giving folks money who really need it, but I remember stories about this guy getting very agitated and threatening when people would not give him money.  That is what concerns me most about this particular guy."

Yes, he was arrested in 2008 and lives right around the corner from me. He uses that same story every time.  Think I'll post his picture around the park nearby and share his info. with friends.  Creep.