Pages

February 27, 2012

Linkification

Someone asked about a blogroll recently.  I lost mine in a template move and just now brought it back as a tab at the top of the page called "Links."  Use it to find far more fascinating reading than whatever you found by accidentally clicking onto this blog.

I wasn't sure how many people actually used my previous blogrolls and links with so much traffic coming from feed readers, but you never know. I also figured the "Members" thing on the sidebar is a good place to click on to find other blogs.  Also, of course, the comments usually lead to wonderful bloggers. But it's nice to give props to some of my favorite hangouts on the web.  I'll do my best to go through and keep it updated from time to time.

Let me know if you've linked to me and I've neglected to link to you.  Or if there's any blogs or whatever you think I should check out just because.