Pages

February 9, 2009

The Simplest Time Management System


I've mentioned the new time management system I've been trying out these past few weeks here and here that was developed by Mark Forster.

It just works and I've never been more productive.

I just wanted to let you know if you are interested it is now out of beta and he has released the instructions to the public fee of charge.  Here they are.

If you have any questions, ask me or check out the discussion forum on his site.  Someone on the forum has even set up a Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) thread.

It really is the simplest system I've come across and it works very well for me.  You can totally start working on it before you even finish reading the instructions.  Let me know if you try it out and how it goes for you.

*update--A message from Mark Forster: "You are welcome to pass this link on to anyone without registration. Please note however that the text of the Autofocus instructions is fully copyrighted and that the text itself may not be copied or passed on."

(image CC "Focus")