Pages

March 26, 2010

This Will Haunt Your Dreams


Alien vs. Pooh! (via Baby Got Books)

I shared this with a friend and she said: "Poor Pooh and friends! I will have nightmares....the worst is that because my oldest was OBSESSED with Pooh I probably logged a million hours of video time with Pooh adventures. So, as I read that charming little story I was reading it hearing their voices!"

Enjoy!

Ok, here's some nicer things:











This is the parking deck for the Kansas City Public Library. Niiiiice.


And if you've followed my blog for a while you know I think Daylight Savings Time is a crock. For the uninitiated, here's more evidence that not only does this whole "spring ahead" nonsense make me grumpy, it's costing us money!

Now that we've passed health care, can we look into axing DST?

Have a good weekend!