Pages

April 1, 2010

The Top Three Children's Books!

You know those strict dates they have for big bestselling books, like a new Harry Potter book?  Those are called "laydown dates" and they're not always strictly enforced unless it's a big book like the HP series.  There is no "laydown date police force" or anything.  The publisher might cut you off if you sell the books before that date if you're a bookseller.  But wasn't it fun to read about the three or four kids who got their hands on that last Harry Potter from stores (usually not bookstores--other stores that also sold books on the side) that accidentally sold them before the correct date?

Well my friends, you will get that same thrill here today.  I have a nefarious friend who has helped me hack into Elizabeth Bird's email account and I have discovered the identities of the TOP THREE CHILDREN'S BOOKS on her list that were to be released in the coming weeks.

I may be sued, but you, my friends, will have the satisfaction of knowing the top three before anyone else!  How could you resist?

Not to be too much of a spoiler, I will let you decide if you want to click on the links.  (But I'm pretty sure you will!  Bwa-ha-ha-ha!)