July 6, 2010

Blog Reader's Meme

A stolen meme!  I like this one because it'll give me a sense of where I've been and where I want to go as I transition to my librarian job.


In the comments below, tell me who you are, what your background is and what you do. What’s your interest in science books and critical thinking and your involvement with it? How did you come to this blog, how long have you been reading, what do you think about it, and how could it be improved?
But really, these questions are a rough guide. I’m working on the basis that what you have to say will be far more interesting than what I think you might say.


(via The Loom)

(image from KnowYourMeme)

3 comments:

doug0077 said...

Hmmm, the meme returns!

Doug Johnson
Director of Media and Technology
Mankato (MN) Schools

Former English teacher and building librarian in Iowa.

Been enjoying TeacherNinja for a long time - not sure.

Keep up the good work.

Ms. Yingling said...

Karen Yingling, librarian in Ohio. Been reading TN for about two years, since you said I was made of awesome!

I would love to see book reviews interspersed with your exploits as a new librarian. I love your take on things, which is why I keep reading, but usually frequent blogs with more of a library focus.

Jim Randolph said...

Doug,

Thanks you sir!

Ms. Yingling,

More book reviews and more of a library focus on it's way! You get whatever you ask for, since you're made of awesome and all.

--Jim