June 27, 2011

Do Me A Favor








Click on this link: https://etax.dor.ga.gov/TagContest.aspx and vote for any of the license plate choices that don't mention a deity.  I don't really care one way or the other which design wins, but I am just tired of people trying to squeeze their particular point of view onto stupid things like, for instance, car license plates of all things.  Buy a bumper sticker instead like everybody else.

I voted on the one pictured above because, as others have previously noted, it looks a bit like a horse's patootie.  Which cracks me up.

Thanks!

7 comments:

C.B. James said...

By your command.....done.

Ms. Yingling said...

Now can they just put the pledge back the way it's supposed to be? I don't have any more personal children to have do the announcements at my school. But I will hope for the best for your license plates!

S said...

Done :) thanks for the heads up.

Beth G. said...

Done! Also posted to my Facebook page, in hopes that my friends will also go vote. :)

When I was in elementary school, we all got to vote on the state fish. I always wonder how close we came to electing the crappie (which is the only fish I remember from the ballot all these years later) instead of the Bluegill.

Michael Taylor said...

#2 kinda looks like one of those color blindness tests.

Mary Lee said...

One more vote logged for the horse's patootie.

Jim Randolph said...

Thanks all! You guys rock.